On arrival we were given an upgrade to a suite as one was available. The spa was our first port of call to book numerous treatments all of which were reasonable in price and fantastically administered. We enjoyed it so much we tried to book more before we left but were unlucky as others beat us to it.
I recommend having the a la carte dinner on the balcony. The staff treat you like royalty and look after your every whim.
The views are spectacular and the hotel very clean.
I recommend the renting of a car to explore the region, it was a great experience for us.
Please visit...you will not be dissapointed.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Hotel
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.