We (family of 4, daughters 23 and 20 years old) spent a short vacation (too short) at this resort. We arrived on a Thursday morning and left Sunday evening. We travel a lot and stayed in many hotels in Europe and the States, but this was undoubtedly one of our best holidays. The hotel is beautiful with a wonderful view of the sea and mountains. The rooms were spacious, modern, nicely decorated and we also had a room with access to a private pool, which was a special treat. The hotel is all inclusive and turned out to provide by far more than what we expected –a lot of food, drinks, refreshments, cocktails, wine, beer and more –Everything truly free of charge with NO small letters to restrict inclusive services! Moreover, not only quantities are offered but also qualities, as the food is really excellent- lots of choices and all very tasty. The hotel staff is very kind, polite and helpful, which makes your holiday particularly enjoyable.
We also liked the fact that the hotel is very close (5 min walk) to a wonderful beach, and that while the resort is separated, it is close enough to Heraklion. We took a public bus on a Saturday morning and combined a visit to the Heraklion Bazaar with a visit to Knossos. We returned by Taxi in the evening (30 Euro). Quite uniquely, we were also invited to use the entire hotel’s facilities, including food, after our check out time, as we were waiting for our late evening flight.
In summary- highly recommended –we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Side Resort & Spa is one of the best hotels in Crete; it combines affordable holidays in luxurious settings, natural gardens, all under the sea breeze of the Aegean Sea. Friendly staff, great accommodation, attention to detail; all these ensure a memorable holiday to all of our guests. Sea Side Resort & Spa is a great way to spend your Greek holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Side Resort And Spa
- Sea Side Hotel Agia Pelagia
- Sensimar Sea Side Hotel
- CHC Sea Side Resort & Spa Crete/Agia Pelagia