“Good food in a good atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gorlitz, Germany
“Good food in a good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Went there very late around 10PM, and the place was empty. A nice woman took our orders.
I ordered a beef fillet, medium-rare, like always and as I read somewhere "that the measure of a good restaurant is the quality of their House wine" I had a glas of that. My colleagues had salad. I think that the waiting time was a bit too long considering we were the only people there. I am guessing they were preparing to close or something. Because we were late.

Anyway, the food came perfectly cooked and nicely prepared. I enjoyed every bite of it and the wine was pretty good also. The salads were huge and my colleagues were also very happy with it. The atmosphere was very nice, partly because it was quiet and we were the only ones there. Price was also fair for this kind of food, so I walked out a very happy customer.

• Visited May 2011