“super” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chambres Hotes Courteline

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Herblain
Chambres Hotes Courteline
You added Chambres Hotes Courteline to your Saves list
1 Avenue Courteline, 44800 Saint Herblain, France   |
Plouigneau, France
“super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We've just spent a weekend at this chambres d'hotes and would heartily recommend it. The owners gave us a lovely welcome and the room was warm, cosy and spotlessly clean, well equipped and comfortable. It is situated right next to the tram line so access to all parts of Nantes is really easy. Parking is also available right outside the door. Breakfast was generous and tasty. Really first class and good value for money.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms - the one we had was for 3, with the third bed being full size single - sui...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

No matter what kind of travel you are doing, Courteline is where you MUST stay! I stayed for 3 nights and it was the best place I've ever stayed in Europe.

I'm very picky about cleanliness, but I arrived at Courteline and I felt like I was at home. It was perfectly clean; everything was tidy and adorably decorated. They had little trays of coffee, sugar, and magazines waiting for me, with all the amenities of a fancy hotel (bars of soap, shampoo, etc). Staying there felt easy, comfortable, and fun. Not to mention that the food was excellent! They served everything fresh--steaming breads & croissants, hot tea & coffee, fresh fruits, ice cold yogurts, etc. IT was exactly the kind of food I want when I think of France.

The couple that runs the Bed & Breakfast (Michelle and Bertrand) is incredibly warm and welcoming. They were so interested in my stories, making sure they could get to know me and provide the best services and recommendations as possible. They also had plenty of knowledge about the history of France, global current events, and what to do in Nantes, which they graciously shared with me. They also provided me with maps and detailed explanations on how to get around. I will stay here again just for the company, if not for the excellent room and food!

Location: The house is about 10 minutes from the heart of the city. It's really nice to be at their location because you don't get all the noise or the commotion from downtown bars and traffic. The tram line is less than 2 blocks from the house and it runs directly--no transfers needed. Plus the tram tickets are very cheap compared to Paris or London.

Room Tip: I stayed in both of their 2 rooms and I liked them both equally. They both have relatively new, pri...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Chambres Hotes Courteline? Share your experiences!