We spent a week at Château les Merles at the beginning of July and couldn't have been more thrilled with our choice. We nearly always use Mr and Mrs Smith Hotels in France and this has been our best experience so far. Lillian and Reiner on the front desk helped us sort out our difficulties with Europcar and helped us plan restaurants and outings. They could not have been more helpful or efficient. All of the staff were polite and very welcoming. The quality of the food was fabulous and it was refreshing to have options such as Thai Beef Salad and lots of vegetables as well as regional specialties. We were upgraded to a villa for the length of our stay and the decor was both contempory and sophisticated. I would love to know where to buy the rug in the sitting room. We would thoroughly recommend this Hotel and hope to come back with either friends or family.Kim Thompson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Dordogne, near Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion and Sarlat in the heart of Bergerac vineyards and forests on the hills of the Dordogne river, Château les Merles offers a gourmet restaurant, a boutique luxury hotel and a challenging 9-hole golf course with driving range and putting green, swimming pool, tennis court and wellness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau les Merles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Les Merles Mouleydier
- Chateau Les Merles France/Mouleydier