Our stay at Chateau Mcely was an unforgettable experience. Not only is the hotel beautiful and well designed in every detail, it also has an exceptionally welcoming, relaxing and luxurious (yet down-to-earth) atmosphere. The chef is a master at creating light and healthy but at the same time delicious, flavorful and unique dishes. The staff is incredible - they are discrete, helpful, elegant, anticipate your needs and provide top-quality service with a smile and enthusiasm. The staff has a genuine desire to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Nothing is impossible at Chateau Mcely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of the 2008 World Travel Awards, Chateau Mcely was voted the “World’s Leading Green Hotel.” It is situated in the midst of the St. George Forest, high on a hill with breath-taking vistas, just an hour’s drive from the centre of Prague and in the heart of old Central Europe. This former rural manor of the Thurn-Taxis aristocracy is a place of magical wonder, with positive healing energy, a long history, and with a family atmosphere and personal attention to so many details that it literally guarantees its guests a balance of body, mind and spirit. Limousine service ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Chateau Mcely reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Mcely Hotel Mcely
- Chateau Mcely Prague
- Chateau Mcely Hotel Prague