We had a room with a view to the sea, with a balcony facing the Harmanite gulf and a building site of a new hotel nearby. During summer, construction is forbidden so this was not a problem.
- Sozopol is an overcrowded and noisy city, but, as this hotel is practically on the cliffs, the only noise was coming from the wind & sea which was great
- room was clean
- beds are hard which was good for us
- Looked new, AC/TV worked, bathroom was excellent
- walking distance from everything in Sozopol
- Next year, rooms might be facing another hotel
- Parking in the area, esp. during weekend is a gigantic problem, hotel has only 3 spots.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fjord Hotel Sozopol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.