“It was exellent time” 5 of 5 stars

Atrium Beach
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Sunny Beach, Elenite 8259, Bulgaria   |
“It was exellent time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014

I am Bulgarian. We spent a exellent time in this resort. Room good, service in Restaurants and Bars very good, food exellent. We will come back next year. Thanks to all staff in Atrium Beach Elenite Village.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Skelmersdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stayed here just over 2 weeks ago the complex overall was very good the other hotels were also very good. I read the reviews and my big issues is cleanliness n food. OK so we didnt have our towels changed everyday but thats ok but they cleaned everywhere else it was spotless pool, resturant and main receptions. Food was always luke warm depending on time u went down but food is like that all over bulgaria apart from kfc or mcdonalds but there us a constant supply of free ice cream n drinks. Staff were a bit rude but i think this is a language barrier. Overall very good few things i would change hot food staff to learn english as the hard part is done beautiful hotels n safe gated complex waterpark onsite beach right next to the hotel shops meters away entertainment free drinks and ice creams choice of pools etc. In my opinon dont read reviews experince for yourself. I read the reviews and thought nope not 4 me but i went with open mind n in all fairness its not perfect but u dont spend all day in your room go out enjoy what the hotel and elenite has to offer sunny beach is a 4 lev bus ride away with loads of bars n shops. I did enjoy this holiday overall.

• Stayed August 2014
manager_atrium, General Manager at Atrium Beach, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Good day,
In behalf of our staff i would like to say Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Your reference will be taken under consideration and we will work on it, but I can assure you that almost all of my staff( only few people back of the house) speaks very good English.
I would like to wish you all the best and hope to see you soon back in Elenite village (Atrium Beach)
Hotel Manager-Atrium Beach
kahyl Moldova
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

First I would like to say that Elenite village is a great place for holiday.we are two family from Moldova.we are coming for second time and to tell you the place getting better.Clean environment fresh air friendly staff and professional management.The rooms are okay but in the restaurant are two seetings the food is really very good and the reception staff is very helpful.we will come again next year.
Dr.Auntilov

• Stayed July 2014
manager_atrium, General Manager at Atrium Beach, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Good day Sir,
I am very happy to hear that you have spend a great time in our resort. We do have two seeting in the restaurant to avoid people awaiting for accomodation table and dry and cold food. Thank you for understanding us. I would like to wish you all the best and hope to see you soon back in ATRIUM BEACH Hotel in Elenite Village
Atrium Beach @ Andalusia Beach
Budapest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was with my family in Elenite village end of July. first vacation in Bulgaria. Very pleasend stay in Atrium Beach hotel.Very friendly staff and good service. special regards to the reception and the restaurant.Thank you

• Stayed July 2014
manager_atrium, General Manager at Atrium Beach, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Good day,
I do remember you and your Family,you told me that you have two weeks vacation in our resort.
Very good to hear that you like it. I do remember the challenge with the termost for your afternoon tea. I hope to see you soon back with your wife and small daughter.
All the best and it was pleaser to meet you.
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I was in Atrium beach early this month with my family. We been traveled a lot to Turkey and Greece but Bulgaria is the beatiful place and espacialy Elenite. We would like to say Thank you to all staff in Elenite and especially to Atrium brach that made our vacation saccessful

• Stayed July 2014
manager_atrium, General Manager at Atrium Beach, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Good day
In behalf of our Staff I would like to say Thank you for review our hotel.
We are very happy to hear good comments from our costumer.
Have a good day and we hope to see you soon
General Manager Atrium Beach and Andalucia Beach
Ivanov
Varna, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Wonderful place with wonderful and friendly staff, food is more than enough for any taste, very elegant! The rooms are great, with bathtub and terrace with beautiful views. Wonderful aquapark, unique place. Even time not going to the beach, there is always something to do for everyone, there is something-even for the smallest- theater, disco, bars, nice restaurants, lovely garden! Unique combination of sea and mountain!
You feel like you're in Heaven!!!

Room Tip: The rooms are great, with bathtub and terrace with beautiful views and inside is quiet!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Good day,
We fill so greatfull to read your review, any GM in the world would like to have so nice review like your. In behalf of our staff I would like to say Thank you for that.
We are all working for our costumer to be happy and not to fill sorry visiting our resort.
Realy the resort is very big and their always somthing to do.
All the best and you are always WELCOME back in Elenite Village resort
Atrium Beach @ Andalucia Beach hotels
I Ivanov
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had my holliday with my family in Atrium beach hotel located in Elenite village in Bulgaria. it was a exellent time spended in this beatiful resort. my kids were plaing full day in Aquapark, also annimation team was excellent. we will recommend this resort and espcially Atrium beach hotel to our friends!

Room Tip: always pay for sea view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
manager_atrium, General Manager at Atrium Beach, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Sir,

We are very happy that you spend a excellent vacation in our resort.
We going to work on the same way to satisfied our costumer
Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon back in Atrium Beach
Ivanov

Been to Atrium Beach? Share your experiences!