Cristal Ballena is clean, charming and has a responsive staff, which made our 5 days there at the end of December really memorable. The pool is beautifully tiled, well maintained and set on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The owner, Waldemar, made guests feel quite welcome as did his attentive staff. The breakfast buffet is adequate and the restaurant food was better than most others in the area. We truly enjoyed our time there in our large room with a balcony overlooking the pool and coast. What a perfect place to enjoy a sunset and marvel in all the wildlife that surrounds you there.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Hotel Cristal Ballena
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.