This resort has a great view and the staff and resort is five stars. The junior Suite is a large room that has a great view. This spa is small but it rates as good as if not better then the big spa's. We got a message and it was great. The pool is very large and has a great view of the ocean and moutains. The prices are fair and the food was great. Spoil yourself and loved ones and stay a night or two here. You will not be sorry and your body and mind will thank you. There is internet access but not in all rooms but access works great in the common areas. You come here to relax so you do not need the internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Resort Cristal Ballena is located in the midst of its own 12-hectare grounds, very close to the unique "Marino Ballena" Marine National Park and mountains covered in rainforest. The hotel features 14 Junior Suites, 3 Master Suites, along with 2 Family suites. Due to its excellent location, our guests can enjoy breathtaking ocean views from the big balcony. Our stylish, spacious Suites are equipped with four-poster bed, AC, ceiling fan, WLan, TV, telephone, minibar, safe, coffee maker and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Osa Peninsula
- Hotel Cristal Ballena Resort Costa Rica/Uvita