I am actually having a hard time putting in words what a fantastic trip we had to Rancho Pacifico. To arrive at what may seem like a long bumpy ride to nowhere, only reveals one of the most beautiful places on earth! The views of the ocean, the sounds of the monkeys in the rain forest will stay with me forever.
The food, hospitality, and ammenities surpassed my expectations.
On our week long trip we adventured on zip lines in the rain forest, took and ATV trip up a mountain, and walked on beautiful beaches, only to arrive back each afternoon to our amazing villa to enjoy wonderful food prepared fresh daily in the restaurant, and enjoy the company of the other guests ( some who were content to never leave the grounds) at the bar while exchanging our daily adventures.
The staff at Rancho pacifico granted any requests, and made our travels and spa treatments with such ease.
I will go back often to this magical place, and recommend it to anyone looking for an adventure spa, filled with fun, relaxation, and beauty.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.