Rancho Pacifico is one of the most uniquely beautiful places on this planet. It has the greatest views you will ever see. It is positioned on a mountain in the rain forest with miles of beach view. The food was incredible. We have never had better hotel food. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Its a short drive to what might be the nicest beach in the world - the Whale's Tail.
One word of caution: do not drive yourself up there. Have them pick you up at the bottom of the hill. Driving up is an adventure, but well worth it!
Also, you must do the waterfall hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita