Rancho Pacifico provides a great vacation experience. The location is beautiful in a remote, rugged setting, and the resort grounds, lodging, and common areas were designed with attention to details that make it luxurious but not out of place with its environment. There is a lot, or nothing to do, whichever you prefer (probably both). Hanging around the pool or in sitting areas, or at the bar is relaxing. Excursions down the mountain to the beach, nature tours, water sports, etc. provide half or full days of activity. The staff here make the experience very personal. Each staff member gets to know your name and your preferences, and anyone is ready to help you at anytime. They become like friends and family after several days. The food is excellent, with lots of vegetarian and gluten-free options. The servings are perfect, and the fresh ingredients and healthful preparation makes it feel like you eating a special meal at home as opposed to eating in a restaurant all of the time. An excellent experience overall, and one we hope to have again here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita