Rancho Pacifico is truly amazing. We stayed there the first week of June on our first trip to Costa Rica. Everything about RP is wonderful, especially the service. Every member of the staff we met was friendly, authentic and professional. Our meals were delicious and perfectly prepared. We stayed in the TreeHaus Villa and it was even more beautiful in person than in the photos. We sat on the deck with a stunning view of the ocean, listening to the sounds of the forest and could have stayed there forever. One reviewer referred to their time at RP as “flawless” and we agree. I cant’ imagine finding a more beautiful and welcoming place anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita