We were met by Alex, the Manager/Chef we ate dinner, and which was great, all the people we met were great ,we went whale watching the next day ( Alex Set it up for us ) we saw so many whales. the rooms were great. We stayed in the three bedroom Villa, with a perfect veiw of the whale tail, saw a lot of wild life. it was nice to see that they took of every detail and made us feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita