Once you get there(after a couple of miles of winding, unpaved, road off the main highway)you are greeted with a visual paradise, with accommodating staff upon arrival and throughout our experience. Rancho Pacifico is a property with a variety of accommodations, and a hub bar/dining area that is the focus of evening activities. My partner and I spent about a week at the resort a couple of weeks ago in a terrace suite, with an outdoor screened wall. Listening to the wildlife during the day and particularly at night, put us literally in another world from our homes in Southern California. It was/is in the rainy season, with highly unpredictable weather. Many of our daily activities could be accessed from the property(you still have to go up and down the road) with their designated transportation or as we did, rent an SUV. We felt some independence in traversing the environs that way. Rancho Pacifico allowed us the opportunities to explore activities off site activities for the day or just hang out at the resort to have a massage or hike the local trails to a nearby waterfall(not for the faint of heart). The memories of our experience are indelible. You just have to try it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita