In May 2013 my husband and I stayws at Rancho Pacifico for the second time in 11 months! This is the best find ever. A very unique property with the best and friendliest staff. The cuisine is wonderful - lots of fresh seafood and local fruit beautifully presented. Breakfasts include "typical" Costa Rican food. Loved the tamale wrapped in banana leaves. The cocktails are exquisite with unique fruit combinations, and the frozen blender coffee drinks by the pool in the afternoon were to die for. Even the spa gets in on the act with each treatment beginning with a sweet treat and tea. A lovely touch. Chef Alex runs a first class resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita