It was hard to come home and fall asleep withouth the music of the surrounding jungle and all of it's inhabitants! Never thought my husband would be able to sleep without AC or not watch a tv for 5 days but here anything is possible.
Can't say enough about the amazing people who make you feel as though you are a relative or friend visiting you in their home. Rooms are cleaned daily and fresh water added to your fridge as well as a lovely turn down service in the evenings.
Food was amazing and I am a picky costumer to say the least. From the fresh squeezed juice combinations in the a.m. to the innovative and delicious dinners in the evening, I was pleasantly surprised with the attention to detail and taste. The dinners are very affordable as well. I came away with some new and exciting drinks to try at home since I couldn't bring Vianney with me! We only stayed on the property one full day since we wanted to see and do a lot the area has to offer. I would tell people to rent a car so they wouldn't be limited with how often and where they wanted to go. RP does provide this service but we enjoyed being a little more independent with our time.
We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and truly felt as though we came away with a renewed sense of peace and tranquility after staying at Rancho Pacifico. I would encourage people heading to CR to brush up on some important Spanish phrases that might've been useful for my husband and I to know. Everyone there has some knowledge of the English language so that wasn't a problem but once we left the property we felt a bit silly trying to communicate with others!
It was the rainy season so it did rain, pretty much every day, but it encouraged us to slow down and take a nap or just sit and watch the fog from our room as we sipped on a yummy rum drink!
We didn't take advantage of the spa because that's not really our thing but I heard nothing but positive things about their spa services as well.
Do yourselves a favor and check this place out...you will leave a better person, couple, mom/dad, friend, worker, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita