We recently spent a week here and didn't want to come home. After reading so many reviews, we didn't know what to expect when we arrived. I must admit, after the long ride up the mountain to the hotel, we were blown away. The view was AMAZING! Uvita is a small town that has a lot to offer. The excursions that were available we awesome! We recommend the ATV tour, zip lining and the waterfall horseback tour. The taxi and shuttle prices are pretty expensive, but if you find a couple that is going to the same excursion, you get to split the cost. However, I would consider renting a car you last couple of days. The staff is very friendly and call you by your first name at this secluded private resort. The food is to die for...5 star meals! Please take advantage of the meal and spa packages...WELL WORTH IT! If you're looking for a romantice couples get-a-way, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Jetsetter and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita