Coming all the way from Europe, I enjoyed the tranquillity of Rancho Pacifico. The views are out of this world, the accomodation is very comfortable and the staff is the most charming, relaxed, effective and smiling! In Europe we don't usually know the names of every staffmember,- here you do!
The food was always very nice and beautyfully arranged and served.
I have to mention, though, that you need a car to get anywhere, and if you are used to exercise you will find the gym a little boring (and running in the mountains very difficult!).
Afterall, no doubt: would love to come back bringing my husband!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita