From beginning to end the stay at Rancho Pacifico was fanstastic. The resort is beautiful every detail was considered when putting this place together. This was the last stop on our honeymoon, it was the perfect place to end our honeymoon and relax before returning to the real world.
We had the pleasure of staying in the treehouse which was beautiful, the first evening the staff served us dinner on our private balcony. The next two days we spent relaxing by the pool eating and drinking. Alex the executive chef was accomidating and created great dishes every meal was wonderful. The entire 25 person staff all were wonderful and each one of them played an important role in making our stay there so memorable!
The views from so high up of the whales tale and the ocean were great, if bored, the walk to the waterfall was the perfect mixture of beauty and adventure.
Our stay was perfect, we are already trying to figure out when we can return.
Thanks for such an amazing honeymoon!
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.