The drive up the hill to RP is definitely an adventure but the oasis at the end is worth every minute. The staff make it their goal to learn your name and address your personally. The food was stupendous. A great balance of local dishes as well as fine dining. No matter where you stand, sit or sleep at RP, there is not a bad view. One thing I truly admired was the surrounding plants and trees were incorporated within the layout, it really gave the feeling if an untouched jungle. Like the land was being respected in all the building plans. I hope to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita