Resort was beautiful and the staff was fantastic. Everyone from Chef Alex/General Manager Alex to Oval our trusted waiter was smiling, gracious and extremely helpful. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without any of their welcoming faces, especially Pena! We stayed in the 3 bedroom villa with 2 other couples. Very nice, comfortable and clean. House keeping staff was also top notch. Loved the food, loved the wildlife, live the pools and spa. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita