My bride and I went to Rancho Pacifico for a much needed relaxation week & honeymoon and found the whole experience to be mesmerizing, joyous, loving, and wide-eye opening to say the least.
Upon meeting RPs employees within the first few hours, it immediately was apparent that they are family. Everyone there is extremely kind, immensely helpfully, friendly & professional.
The views are spectacular, over looking the Pacific, so amazing that I would sit and look westward for hours at a time, listening to the birds singing, catching glimpses of toucans gliding across the horizon into the rain forest.
The rooms are open, quite and wonderfully comfortable. There are a few different areas to hang out and relax around the resort, all with beautiful views. We took two hikes out the back door, one goes up into the clouds and the other goes down and around to a spectacular set of waterfalls.
We did a few highly recommended trips, from RP, that were absolutely amazing. The guides for the canopy & mangrove tours were incredibly informative and fun to have around; not boring at all. The beach is smooth, gentle, and the water is warm enough that you just walk in, it's so inviting & clear. We walked out onto the Wales Tail twice, totally worth the walk. We spotted humpback wales breaching off to the west.
The food was very refreshing, as was the spa treatments my wife had setup. The calmness of the night made for the best sleeping temperatures.
Overall the experience was sooo good that we almost didn't leave, though our dogs were calling us back; J-Tito & J-Lo, we know that you both understand.
All in all we will be back and have absolutely no reservations about recommending Rancho Pacifico to all.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.