We could not have been happier with our 4 nights at Rancho Pacifico! We were in a spa suite & found it to be perfect for the two of us. We where even offered an upgrade to a tree-house & kindly declined because we loved where we were so much! Like previously mentioned the food & drinks are AMAZING. We ate every meal & probably drank every cocktail possible and everything was outstanding. I don't eat gluten and as soon as Chef Alex heard this he made sure every meal I had an alternative. Marlon may be the best bartender & waiter in all of Costa Rica...true story.
The car ride up to the resort is an adventure and don't think anyone could put it into words, but once you get a glance of the grounds & the view you realize it's totally worth it. There are several hiking trails on/around the resort, but be prepared it's not for the unfit. The hike to the waterfall is gorgeous & if it was anywhere else in the world there'd be tour buses lined up to heard tourists to it!
We did have spa treatments (massages & facials) and found them to be good, but not earth-shattering.
We left the resort one day to check out the "beach club". We lasted there about 2 minutes. My only critique/advice to RP would be to not send guests there. It was a tacky mess.
Thank you everyone at RP for the wonderful experience...we're already talking about when we should return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea.....Your Adult-Exclusive Hideaway in Costa Rica's Last-Best Place. One of the World's Most Awarded EcoLuxury Hotels. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy. Trip Advisor Traveler Choice - 4 consecutive years. World Travel Award Finalist - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years.....and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita