We came to Rancho Pacifico for our honeymoon, and I must say it was absolutely perfect from the moment we arrived, until we were saying our goodbyes a week later. Their attention to detail and customer service are impeccable. The entire staff greets you by name and always makes you feel at home, like part of their own family. Garrison and Silvia, the owners, really take that extra step to make Rancho Pacifico such a memorable and unforgettable place! Alex, the chef, creates the most amazing cuisine. Everything from the fresh squeezed juices and homemade muffins at breakfast every morning, to the array of eclectic dinners he presents. Everything is just superb. Adriana, the customer service manager, is so warm and friendly (as everyone there) and will help you plan your days and set up any activities or anything you would like to do outside of Rancho Pacifico. The spa is another wonderful, relaxing experience and has the best views! Marco, was my spa therapist and he gave some of the best massages, facials and body wraps I've had! In conclusion, Rancho Pacifico more than exceeded our expectations and we will absolutely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rancho Pacifico - Where Style meets Nature and the Rainforest meets the sea. Member - Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Deluxe Villas, Suites, & TreeHaus', Jungle Spa, Private Preserve and secluded beaches. Spectacular ocean views and spacious privacy in Costa Rica's last best place. World Travel Award Triple Nominee - Leading Boutique and Leading Green Hotel, Central and Latin America, 6 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Rancho Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Pacifico Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Hotel Uvita
- Rancho Pacifico Costa Rica/Uvita