A most unpleasant hotel. Unfriendly management, dirty room, very marred and dusty furniture. Advertised as rooms having mini bar, hair-dryer, telephone - none of these were in the room. I would have left on the first night if the hotel had not demanded full payment a month prior to the stay - with no refund. Compared with other 4 star hotels I have stayed in this was way below standard and I will stay well away in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Whales and Dolphins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Hotel Whales And Dolphins Costa Rica/Uvita