We did not stay at the hotel but experienced a wonderful time at the bar and restaurant. Johnny greeted us and introduced himself before he took our drink order. The kids played in the pool while we enjoyed the sunset and spectacular view of the Whale's Tail at Marine Ballena down below. We had such a great happy hour, we decided to stay for dinner. The food, service, view and experience was wonderful. The place is easy to get to up a steep road about 3 minutes from the Coast Highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel Whales and Dolphins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Hotel Whales And Dolphins Costa Rica/Uvita