The whales and dolphins resort in Costa Rica has been by far my best experience travelling. With the new owners, things have been the complete opposite from the negative reviews posted here. The resort is out on the beaten path but 100% worth the trip. The view is outstanding and easily the best in the Country and the new owners are amazing ! They are always around making sure everyone is happy and the staff are extremely friendly and speak very good english. The rooms are not America 5 star but they are very clean and has many updates that were not there with the past owners. The food is good and the drinks are always perfect. I will not be going to this end of Costa Rica staying anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less