Without a doubt, the view from the Wales and Dolphins is the best I have ever experienced. The monkeys, Tucans, and butterflies were a wonderful sight, and I could have spent my entire trip sitting by the pool and looking out over the wale's tail at the ocean. Dolphins were abundant, and the ocean was warm and inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is dramatically located on a bluff overlooking Ballena Marina Park, the pacific coast and Cano Island, This national park includes the largest coral reef on the pacific side of Costa Rica. This wildlife sanctuary protects different species of whales and dolphins together with other marine life. We can offer you the best of both worlds: rich rainforest combined with abundant marine life. Walk into the "green world" of immense biodiversity right on your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Whales and Dolphins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whales & Dolphins Ecolodge Hotel Uvita
- Whales And Dolphins Ecolodge
- Hotel Whales And Dolphins Costa Rica/Uvita