This place is not at all like the website they have. My husband and I had one of the worst nights sleep of our lives here due to the ceiling of the room being partially open to the outside. Light from a hallway light kept shining into our room through a large open area above the door making it impossible to sleep. My husband would turn the light off, and then someone would promptly turn it back on. Also, the walls were paper thin. We had to sleep under a bug net which is not the end of the world...it just wasn't what I had expected. We originally booked 2 nights but got out of there after 1 agonizing night. The man at the reception desk was creepy and didn't really speak English. The whole place felt unsafe and weird. Would not recommend to anyone.