“Exceeded our expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Canyoning

Costa Canyoning
Highway 34 | 600 Meters East of Bcr at Suenos Tranquilos Hotel, Uvita, Costa Rica
+506 8309 3747
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 21 Activities in Uvita
Type: Canyons, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We here at Costa Canyoning are stoked to share with you an experience of a life time! Come descend 6 different breathtaking waterfalls down our warm tropical canyon! With over 12 years of international Canyon guiding experience, we know how to get you down fun and Safe! "Probably, The Best waterfall tour in Costa Rica"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Winnipeg, Canada
“Exceeded our expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Highlight of our fifth trip to CR. Great guides and lots of fun with a few "heart pounding" moments. A must do outing in Uvita. Highly recommend this experience. Pura Vida.

Visited February 2014

Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Great adventure and wonderful guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Don't be scared off. This is a very fun event. They are very patient and teach you how to repel. There are five total waterfalls. Each one bigger than the last. We felt totally safe and it was our top adventure of our Costa Rica trip. It was just me and my wife but our kids would have loved it.

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Canyoning was the highlight of our trip. My boyfriend and I went last week and the guys were fantastic! We're really lucked out and it was just the two of us on the tour. Didn't know what to expect but they were friendly and knowledgable and fun. After it all you go eat at a sandwich shop that's got a really cool vibe.

San Francisco, California
“My favorite thing in CR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We had a great time with the guys at Costa Canyoning. It was just my family of 4 and 3 guides, but I'm sure that isn't always the case. The guides were very warm and friendly, making us feel like we were all friends. The rappelling was challenging enough to make it exciting, but not so hard that we felt scared. I would recommend this for anyone who is in reasonable shape, i.e., if you can go for a 4 mile hike, you can probably do this.

Visited December 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“If you love adventure don't miss this one!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a great time learning the ropes and repelling down the beautiful waterfalls of Costa Rica with these patient, encouraging and hilarious guides! I would recommend it to anyone who loves being a part of nature and experiencing all it has to offer, two thumbs way up!