“Honeymoon Excursion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Canyoning

Costa Canyoning
Highway 34 | 600 Meters East of Bcr at Suenos Tranquilos Hotel, Uvita, Costa Rica
+506 8309 3747
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 19 Activities in Uvita
Type: Canyons
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We here at Costa Canyoning are stoked to share with you an experience of a life time! Come descend 6 different breathtaking waterfalls down our warm tropical canyon! With over 12 years of international Canyon guiding experience, we know how to get you down fun and Safe! "Probably, The Best waterfall tour in Costa Rica"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Honeymoon Excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I wanted to experience Costa Rica in a way that made us try things outside our comfort zone. The day consisted of a meet and greet with the guides and others in the group, boulder scrambling, rappelling 6 waterfalls, swimming in a natural watering hole with a natural water slide, and beer with chips and salsa to end the day. They also give you a CD loaded with pics from throughout the day.
This is the only canyoning experience in CR that has you rappel in the waterfall. My wife and I felt safe the entire time. The views of the waterfalls, river, and wilderness were incredible. The group size was small, so there was plenty of one-on-one instruction. A great time, and a must if you are traveling this part of CR.

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Great trip a must-do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This is an awesome trip with good scenery and lots of fun canyoning and rappelling down six waterfalls. Scotty and Bob are very good at what they do and make the trip fun yet also very safe at the same time. Bob also makes some of the best salsa ever and is a NINJA at cutting up pineapple afterwards!

San Jose, Costa Rica
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had a great time with costa canyoning! We felt safe the whole time, but not limited from having a good time. Friendly leaders and awesome chips and salsa at the end. Nothing but good things to say :)

Black Mountain, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Don't miss this adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I LOVE canyoning! I was worried that this adventure would be too scary, but the guides (Scottie and Bob) took great care of us and we had a blast! The experience was so unique...as I descended the face of the waterfall with the water gently spraying my face, I thought Life is Good! I am atheletic but I am not a great swimmer and I felt comfortable and safe -- but challenged. Perfect combination. Thanks Costa Canyoning!

Visited January 2013
“Gnarliest Waterfall Adventure in all of Costa Rica!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I went on a tour with Costa Canyoning back in June when the water level was high... and it absolutely amazing. The guides were very professional and extremely fun. They had us rappelling down raging waterfalls that were 50-almost 100 feet high... even took awesome photos for us included in the tour prices. At the end of the 4-5 hour tour they even provided us with ice cold beers, pineapples, chips and salsa. Thanks for an Amazing Experience!!! A must do in Costa Rica... believe it

Visited June 2012