“The highlight of our trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 21 Activities in Uvita
Type: Beaches, Sightseeing Tours
Iowa City, Iowa
“The highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is an absolute must-do for anyone traveling in the southern zone of Costa Rica. Located just outside of Uvita (south), Papa Kilo is a breath taking way to see the coast of this beautiful country in a way you can't get from just driving around in a vehicle. It is at the top of our to-do list when we go back down next year. Next time, we're taking a longer flight, that's for sure. Thanks Georg.

Visited January 2014

Uvita, Costa Rica
“The best you ever can do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Thanks to Fly Adventure CR at Papa Kilo Airstrip in Bahía Ballena de Osa - Pta. Uvita.Thanks so much to make possible this wonderfull experience to all of us. We all had way the best adventure ever experienced. Hope that the smile we got in our face during the flight last long enough before we can came back.
Andreas and the whole groupe.

Visited September 2013
Saint Albans, West Virginia
13 attraction reviews
“it took two hours to get the smile off my face”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

All of who are lucky enough to be able to take regular vacations know that there are a few things that stick out with each trip that are memorable. This one topped our last 10 day trip to Costa Rica. Truly amazing to watch the whales migrating from above where you can see the whole whale and her calf as opposed to a boat where you can only see the whale break the surface. My wife and I both took the 1 hour flight and it was truly worth every penny. It will be a vacation memory that I will talk about for years. Georg is very professional and his life's adventures are very interesting. He made us feel very safe and comfortable. Don't miss this one!

Visited September 2013
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing way to view the coast and reef. Just do it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I booked a half hour flight along the coast. Not having done this sort if thing before and not having a great head for heights I was a tad nervous beforehand.

None of this mattered as the flight is quite a gentle experience. The plane is a bit like a toboggan, with the passenger sitting in the back. Take off and landing are very easy, with a sense of floating in the air with no G force. The plane can turn on a sixpence, and we had some incredible views of the reef and some sharks in the water below.

Visited January 2013
Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“"A must do"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I did this tour back earlier this year. We were just planning our next trip and planning to do this again, so I thought I should write a review (sorry Georg & Carlos) We were staying in Dominical and drove to the landing strip where we were met by Carlos. I decided that I was going to do the 40 minute tour and when I returned back to the landing strip I wished I had done the longer trip further south. What a way to see the beautiful coast; beautiful COUNTRY!

A MUST DO!