I stayed at TikiVillas in March and cannot say enough about the customer service and the overall quality of my stay. From arrival to checkout, the superior staff at the property ensured that every detail of our experience perfectly matched and exceeded our expectations. Each member of the team struck the perfect balance by always making himself/herself available for any question or concern while at the same time ensuring that we felt as if we were the only inhabitants of the beautiful space. Without question, it is the exceptional service and the great people at this property that took my stay from excellent to superlative.
Although the customer service alone would warrant a return trip, the villas themselves and the lush jungle environment in which they sit are both top rate. We arrived late night after renting a car and driving from San Jose to Uvita, and we were greeted and shown to our villa without delay. I was awoken in the morning by a chorus of the singing birds/geckos and could hear a troop of howler monkeys at a distance. The first thing we did in the morning was open the doors to our private balcony and take in the view of the ocean and jungle. If you are looking to shed stress, TikiVillas makes it effortless. During our stay we saw all kinds of wildlife directly from our balcony and, just a two-minute walk from our villa, we came across a single tree with over 8 toucans. The public lodge is very tastefully done and was a perfect place to enjoy all of our dinners (the food is spectacular) as well as our welcome cocktails while floating around the infinity pool and taking in the ocean view.
I wouldn’t bat an eye before recommending this excellent accommodation to friends, family or anybody at all looking to plan the perfect Costa Rican getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa near Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita