This was our second trip to Tiki Villas and it was just as amazing as the first time. New staff, Ricardo and Gary were so welcoming, meeting us in the parking lot and carrying our bags to the room. They seemed to know exactly what we needed and when, even bringing us umbrellas and water when arriving back from an excursion to the local waterfall in the rain. Our comfortable villa was open to the rainforest with a stunning view of the Pacific. The first afternoon we saw white-faced monkeys and toucans right outside! The deep and long infinity pool is so inviting at any time of the day, the breakfasts were tasty and I highly recommend their special drink..a banana colada. We love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa near Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita