We were lucky enough to stay at Tiki Villas for 5 nights and WOW!! Absolutely everything here was beyond perfection - the amazing room, the beautiful views, the helpful staff, the delicious breakfast, the relaxing pool area and the great location.
We loved that there are only five villas, it meant the lodge was never too busy and it felt like our own paradise. We had villa 5 which was the most private, right at the end with a fantastic view on the rainforest and sea. The villa itself was really well designed, with a HUGE balcony. We had an AC room but didn't use it much, preferring to open the doors and listen to the sounds of the rainforest! The kitchenette was really useful and the jungle shower was a lovely touch.
Edgar and Gary make Tiki extra special. They were a pleasure to chat to everyday and were so helpful in suggesting local places to eat and things to do. And those special banana smoothies were delicious! Cindy and Thomas (the owners) are friendly, attentive and very welcoming – nothing is too much trouble.
Whilst there is no on site restaurant, there are lots of great places to eat nearby although you will need to drive or take a taxi. You can also have drinks in the main lounge area of the lodge. There is no bar menu, but don't be afraid to ask – we had a few drinks watching the sunset which was lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scattered in this rainforest paradise near Uvita TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge is a small Balinese style boutique Eco Lodge with a relaxed atmosphere offering only five private spacious individual villas set 100 metres (330 ft) above the Pacific Ocean on a mountainside and just a few minutes walking distance to the beaches of the Ballena Marine National Park between Dominical and Uvita de Osa, Southern Costa Rica. TikiVillas is a perfect jungle and beach getaway for couples and honeymooners! You can fully immerse yourself in the Magic of Nature in our 13 acres of private Rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens. Access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails through primary rainforest and waterfalls. ... more less