We were lucky enough to stay at Tiki Villas for 5 nights and WOW!! Absolutely everything here was beyond perfection - the amazing room, the beautiful views, the helpful staff, the delicious breakfast, the relaxing pool area and the great location.
We loved that there are only five villas, it meant the lodge was never too busy and it felt like our own paradise. We had villa 5 which was the most private, right at the end with a fantastic view on the rainforest and sea. The villa itself was really well designed, with a HUGE balcony. We had an AC room but didn't use it much, preferring to open the doors and listen to the sounds of the rainforest! The kitchenette was really useful and the jungle shower was a lovely touch.
Edgar and Gary make Tiki extra special. They were a pleasure to chat to everyday and were so helpful in suggesting local places to eat and things to do. And those special banana smoothies were delicious! Cindy and Thomas (the owners) are friendly, attentive and very welcoming – nothing is too much trouble.
Whilst there is no on site restaurant, there are lots of great places to eat nearby although you will need to drive or take a taxi. You can also have drinks in the main lounge area of the lodge. There is no bar menu, but don't be afraid to ask – we had a few drinks watching the sunset which was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa near Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita