What a great place stay. The location is on a mountain side, with a open view of the jungle 10 feet away, and about 20 feet in the air.The whole front of the villa opens to the jungle and ocean view. Very neat and well kept. The bed is great and we had A.C. A small kitchen for some cooking, and wonderful outdoor shower. Many steps, not handicap friendly. Tomas cannot care enough about his guests. He waits on you hand and foot. GREAT! We had drinks in the infinity pool every night, with people from all over the world. Lots of fun. And Tomas will provide all the info. on everything, makes reservations and recommends . The breakfasts are great, which are included in the price. All the coffee you want, fruit. eggs, gallo pinto, great pancakes and bacon.You will need a 4x4! Monkeys, birds and small mammals were seen.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scattered in this rainforest paradise near Uvita TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge is a small Balinese style boutique Eco Lodge with a relaxed atmosphere offering only five private spacious individual villas set 100 metres (330 ft) above the Pacific Ocean on a mountainside and just a few minutes walking distance to the beaches of the Ballena Marine National Park between Dominical and Uvita de Osa, Southern Costa Rica. TikiVillas is a perfect jungle and beach getaway for couples and honeymooners! You can fully immerse yourself in the Magic of Nature in our 13 acres of private Rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens. Access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails through primary rainforest and waterfalls. ... more less