What a great place stay. The location is on a mountain side, with a open view of the jungle 10 feet away, and about 20 feet in the air.The whole front of the villa opens to the jungle and ocean view. Very neat and well kept. The bed is great and we had A.C. A small kitchen for some cooking, and wonderful outdoor shower. Many steps, not handicap friendly. Tomas cannot care enough about his guests. He waits on you hand and foot. GREAT! We had drinks in the infinity pool every night, with people from all over the world. Lots of fun. And Tomas will provide all the info. on everything, makes reservations and recommends . The breakfasts are great, which are included in the price. All the coffee you want, fruit. eggs, gallo pinto, great pancakes and bacon.You will need a 4x4! Monkeys, birds and small mammals were seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita