We spent 4 nights in this place in late December. What is written in the other reviews is all true, the best feature for me was the contact with nature but yet with all the comforts of a nice bathroom, walk in closet, small kitchenette, etc. The location is great, close to very vergin beaches and to my taste, the best water in Costa Rica (at least Pacific side, as i didn't make it to the Caribbean), amazing waves, and nature directly on the beach!
Service was excellent, Thomas and Cindy really help on every little issue or question you may have. The drinks are also amazing as was the breakfast in the morning.
If I will ever go back to Costa Rica one day, i'll make sure to visit this place and the Uvita area in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita