We spent 4 nights in this place in late December. What is written in the other reviews is all true, the best feature for me was the contact with nature but yet with all the comforts of a nice bathroom, walk in closet, small kitchenette, etc. The location is great, close to very vergin beaches and to my taste, the best water in Costa Rica (at least Pacific side, as i didn't make it to the Caribbean), amazing waves, and nature directly on the beach!
Service was excellent, Thomas and Cindy really help on every little issue or question you may have. The drinks are also amazing as was the breakfast in the morning.
If I will ever go back to Costa Rica one day, i'll make sure to visit this place and the Uvita area in general.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scattered in this rainforest paradise near Uvita TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge is a small Balinese style boutique Eco Lodge with a relaxed atmosphere offering only five private spacious individual villas set 100 metres (330 ft) above the Pacific Ocean on a mountainside and just a few minutes walking distance to the beaches of the Ballena Marine National Park between Dominical and Uvita de Osa, Southern Costa Rica. TikiVillas is a perfect jungle and beach getaway for couples and honeymooners! You can fully immerse yourself in the Magic of Nature in our 13 acres of private Rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens. Access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails through primary rainforest and waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.