The rooms are beautiful, with large beds and very good bathrooms. The whole side of the bungalow opens up so you almost feel like you're on the balcony whilst still in bed. The views are amazing over the rainforest and ocean. We saw lots of wildlife in the grounds including toucans and monkeys right from the pool side and peccaries in the forest walk down to the beach.
Only drawbacks were distance from Uvita and lack of a restaurant, which is a shame as the club house is so beautifully lit at nice, it would have been great to eat there. We didn't have a car and I wouldn't recommend that as getting taxis was inconvenient and expensive.
This is a special place, and with only five rooms you are given personal treatment. The pool is the perfect temperature and fantastic to just sit in it and admire the view.
This place looked good on the website, but was just amazing when we were there. We treated ourselves to somewhere special for Christmas and this was the best present ever!
Welcome cocktails were yummy too!
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scattered in this rainforest paradise near Uvita TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge is a small Balinese style boutique Eco Lodge with a relaxed atmosphere offering only five private spacious individual villas set 100 metres (330 ft) above the Pacific Ocean on a mountainside and just a few minutes walking distance to the beaches of the Ballena Marine National Park between Dominical and Uvita de Osa, Southern Costa Rica. TikiVillas is a perfect jungle and beach getaway for couples and honeymooners! You can fully immerse yourself in the Magic of Nature in our 13 acres of private Rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens. Access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails through primary rainforest and waterfalls. ... more less