Our group of 4 couples stayed in mid November and would recommend Tiki Villas to anyone looking for a great place to visit the west coast. The view of the ocean and the jungle sounds are an experience that will last forever in our conversations about our wonderful trip to Costa Rica. We would wake at dawn to the sounds of the Howler monkeys getting their troops together for the day's adventure. Breakfasts of TicoTypical foods were the best way to start our daily adventures and a relaxing swim in the infinity pool before dinner and drinks was wonderful. Any problems were quickly solved and our stay could not have been any better, only longer. We hope to return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa near Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Venere, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita