My wife and I stayed for a week Dec 1-8 on our first trip to Costa Rica. We had read all the good reviews, and found TikiVillas to be the perfect place to stay for anumber of reasons:
*The views are incredible. From our balcony, we could see the Pacific in one direction and the rainforest in another. Toucans passed by frequently. And the plants and flowers that adorned the grounds were just beautiful.
*The facilities and service were top-notch. They designed and built TikiVillas to be the kind of place they would want to stay when traveling. Their care and attention to detail shows in everything. The facilities are not rustic by any means. From the infinity pool to the candle-lit pavilion to the rooms, themselves, everything was so polished and well thought out.
*The owners, Thomas and Cindy, provide amazing service. The breakfast they serve every morning is delicious. They will talk to you about what you want to see, where you might want to eat, and make good recommendations. They will even make your reservations for you.
*The location. You can easily get to remote beaches, more crowded ones, hiking trails, boat tours, etc. Great access to good restaurants.
In short, it's a great place to stay. It will exceed even lofty expectations. It did for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nature, Relaxation, Fun and Adventure that's what Costa Rica is all about!We invite you to join us at TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge & Spa, located in one of the most breathtaking regions of Costa Rica. Scattered within the rainforest paradise of Osa in Uvita, TikiVillas is a small "Balinese Style" Eco Lodge. Offering nine individual, spacious villas set on a mountainside 120 meters above the Pacific Ocean and just a short distance from the beaches at the Ballena National Park. TikiVillas is the perfect jungle and beach getaway. Couples and honeymooners can immerse themselves in our 13 acres of private rainforest reserve and lush tropical gardens with close access to miles of deserted beaches and jungle trails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tikivillas Rainforest Hotel Uvita
- TikiVillas Rainforest Lodge Costa Rica/Uvita