We stayed at Oxygen Jungle villas during the second week of January 2013. The setting is wonderful - lush jungle, with breathtaking views of the ocean down the mountain.
the hotel is very clean and well-kept. there are a few maintenance issues, such as water leaking out the bottom of the shower door, but in general it is very well run.
The staff are very friendly and helpful, and one can book local tours at the reception desk.
The food was very good. The menu was changed while we were there, and we like the new one. The 'Chef's surprise' was our favourite.
We ate most of our meals at the hotel, but there are also some good restaurants in Uvita and area.
I recommend this hotel, and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oxygen Jungle Villas is a small-scale and exclusive Balinese style boutique hotel. Located in Uvita, in the middle of the Costa Ballena, Costa Rica’s South Pacific hotspot. We guarantee individual and personalized service and a maximum of 24 guests (adults only) at all times, staying in one of the only 12 one-bedroom villas on the Oxygen estate. All this only minutes from some of the most pristine beaches in the world and centrally located between Costa Rica's most beautiful National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Oxygen Jungle Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Hotel Uvita
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Costa Rica/Uvita