We spent our last two nights in Costa Rica at Oxygen and it was a great. Pampered from the moment we arrived. The cabina was excellent, an oasis in itself. They were few people when we were there and perhaps that heightened the experience. We enjoyed the spa treatment together. On our last evening we dined onsite and there was no disappointment. Well thought out and prepared meal selection from the chef. Let's just say it is very close to the websites depiction all around. A youthful staff that were most helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oxygen Jungle Villas is a small-scale and exclusive Balinese style boutique hotel. Located in Uvita, in the middle of the Costa Ballena, Costa Rica's South Pacific hotspot. We guarantee individual and personalized service and a maximum of 24 guests (adults only) at all times, staying in one of the only 12 villas on the Oxygen estate. All this only minutes away from some of the most pristine beaches in the world and centrally located between Costa Rica's most beautiful National Parks. Perfect for your Costa Rica honeymoon, or simply to become acquainted with the jungle, toucans, howler monkeys, and the other wonderful wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer. With dozens of tours to choose from, and a zen atmosphere overlooking the infinity pool, there is something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Expedia, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your Oxygen Jungle Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Hotel Uvita
- Oxygen Jungle Villas Costa Rica/Uvita