“Bought some bakery items and got directions” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jonesboro, Georgia
“Bought some bakery items and got directions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We purchased some bakery items on our way to Santa Teresa. They were great!! The staff also offered to help us with directions. The place looked nice and clean.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Middletown, California
“Superb food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We enjoyed the great variety of offerings, loved the clean fresh food, and wonderful service. The presentation of the meals was very creative and delicious to the eyes.

Visited July 2014
Frederick, Maryland
“Fresh meal made with love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a long day ATVing around the area, my husband and I stopped at the Cabuya Bakery to relax and have lunch. The restaurant was clean and well kept. I ordered the veggie casado -freshest thing I have ever eaten! We could hear the cutting of the veggies and other ingredients proving how fresh it really was. Wonderful service!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Burbank, California
“clean & pure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This place has been somewhere me and my wife go every year we are on vacation in Costa Rica. the food is very well done and served very clean. The pastries are amazing and the coffee is great. This is a place anyone down in Cabuya should go to.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Breakfast on Nicoya Peninsula”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This is the best breakfast I have ever had in my entire life. I stayed in Montezuma but made the trip to Cabuya at least three times. I would get the typical Costa Rican breakfast. Get the cafe moka frio--it is amazing. This is the best coffee beverage I have ever had. I had dinner here one night as well and got the fettucini (or another noodle) alfredo with spinach and avocado. Great little place!

If you go here, check the tides to make sure they are low. Park your car at the restaurant and either eat first or after you walk down the little road. During low tide you can walk over to the cemetery island. Cool experience.

Visited January 2014