“Excellent view and very good rooms & hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Evershine - A Keys Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Gautam Road, Satara, Mahabaleshwar 412806, India   |
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Pune, India
“Excellent view and very good rooms & hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very good reception area. Good food, prompt services. Very enjoyable place to stay with family. I keep travelling all over India and live in all brand hotels, but I love this hotel specially due to its services and location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Evershine – A Keys resort for your stay, a fantastic review and for your elaborated appreciation of each of our services.

Our accommodation and its beautiful ambience significantly contribute to the charm of our resort. I am glad to know that you were thoroughly impressed with settings of our resort.

Service excellence with the urge to anticipate and comply with guest needs is what we believe in. I am so happy to know that you got to experience the best of our hospitality.

Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We hope that you will plan another holiday with us soon!

Best Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Good reception, comfortable, nice food, nice rooms, nice location, good staff, environment friendly view, pollution free. comfortable washrooms, nice swimming pool, ample parking area, nice dinner with optimum cost.

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident hotels.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

We believe that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes!!!
Kind regards
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed with my family in Evershine suite and was impressed with the upkeep and hygiene levels of the resort. I have been coming to Mahabaleshwar for last 20 years from child hood with parents , and this is one area where we have found some good hotels do not focus at all particularly in monsoons. Food was nice and we got quick service. The outdoor play area and pool we were not able to us due to rains. It will be nice if they have more recreational facilities inside the resort. My daughter jumped along with the Karaoke singer and that was the highlight of the stay. Also I must add if anyone is visiting in next one month they have wonderful promotion for FIFA world cup with huge discounts on food & liquor.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your views with other tripadvisor members

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities particularly breakfast buffet and hygiene standards.

At Evershine- A Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The staff was very caring and attentive particularly at the reception and restaurant. They had arranged a magic and juggler show in the evening which our kids enjoyed a lot.  The room was nice and tastefully done. I suggest having the pool side view rooms with amazing view of the fog in the morning.  One suggestion they should have proper directional signage- it was difficult locating the resort though it is very close to the market.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Guest,
It's always nice to read reviews where a guest has enjoyed all that we offer - the ambience at the Resort; the cuisine; the service levels; the activities around us. I do appreciate your very kind words and am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us.
The directional signage has been removed by Mahabaleshwar Municipal Corporation for a weird reason that it is distraction while driving and this is the case with all major hotels. However we have taken this matter strongly with them and will get this fixed soon.
Thank you once again for taking the time in sharing your experience with a wider audience.

Pune, India, Asia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were group of 5 families and let me say all of us went gag a over the food. Ample variety with first rate service. The short girl at the front desk was very patient and kind to explain all the  popssible tour itinerary  for sightseeing.  I got a baby crib on request. One of my group members fell sick and the hotel arranged for a doctor immediately and main Chef came personally to the room to take care of his special dietary needs for 3 days. I will give this place 5 out of 5 for service care and warmth.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Truly delighted to read about your experience with us and thank you ever so much for your very kind words. I will be sharing your review with my wonderful team which made the magic happen for you and I am sure that they will be equally delighted.

We wish for speedy recovery of your friend.

We do look forward to having you back with us.

Gwalior, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Fanciest hotel- from portico to garden at back. swimming pool is too awesome. It's calm cool and serene atmosphere mesmerize to anyeone. A nice place to travel & stay here if you realy wish to peace in your life..The cuisine is also awesome & sumptuous.... great great experience i had there...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is always heartening to read reviews like yours - the attention to detail you mention were always a priority for me while operating the Keys Mahabaleshwar. I am so glad to read that you allowed us the opportunity to "spoil and pamper" all of you - after all, that's what a holiday is meant to be about!

Yes, although we are spread in 7 acres of land, we still do manage to capture the intimacy of the place, be it in the rooms or in the public areas - a far change from the more 'modern' resorts.

We do look forward to having you back with us in the not too distant future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

This was my third visit to Mahabaleshwar in last 4 years and first time I was staying at wonderful 'Evershine A Keys Resort'. I stayed for total 3 nights. My overall experience was excellent and liked particularily Room and food served. I am surprised that during my stay on all days different varieties and TASTY food items were served. I have no words to appreciate DESSERT as it was so good. Thank you Management and Staff for this wonderful service and arrangements.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Do appreciate your taking the time to share your KEYS experience with other travellers in such a detailed manner. It is heartening to note that you found our location a delight - away from the city in calm and serene surroundings and yet close enough.

The wonderful team all across departments give their best to ensure that guests have an experience and not just a stay with us and they will be as delighted as I am to read your review.
Thank you also for your kind words on our cuisine - Chef Yagya and his team do a great job not just in putting together a wonderful menu but also interacting with each guest every evening to put together a meal of their choice.

Manoj Verma

Been to Evershine - A Keys Resort? Share your experiences!