“Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Ulhasnagar, India
“Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

A very good resort property with one of its kind Heritage Look, located in the heart of the Mahabaleshwar, excellent service, friendly & well behaved staff specially waiters & chefs. Variety of Entertainment was there. Food Quality is outstanding.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, June 18, 2014

Greetings from Evershine-Keys Resort Mahabaleshwar !

At the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your views with other tripadvisor members

At Evershine- A Keys Resort, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Evershine – A Keys Resort, and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Warm regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I traveled to this resort on 1st May which was a public holiday. The traffic on road from Pune to Mahabaleshwar was mad and the toll lines were long. However, as soon as I reached the resort, I felt relaxed. The staff was very courteous and check-in was quick. After resting for an hour, I headed for the pool in the evening. After enjoying the swim, I walked around the resort to check out the property. It was amazing to see that even trees had been beautifully decorated with lights which shines during the night. Next, day the breakfast was on the house. The spread was royal. I loved the south Indian food though parathas were not that tasty. All in all, I loved my stay at the resort and would recommend it to my friends as well.

Tip: Before the booking, check if pool/garden facing rooms are available or not. I'd the forest facing room which actually resulted in the view of the parking space.

Room Tip: Before booking the room at the resort, check if pool/garden facing rooms are available or not. I'...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
EvershineAKeysResort, General Manager at Evershine - A Keys Resort, responded to this review, May 12, 2014

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

It is one of the best places you can look for in mahabaleshwar. Excellent food and service. Few issues first up but offset by one of the best spread of vegetarian food across the meals. Thanks to Mr. Ashish and Mr. Manoj to make our stay a comfortable and memorable one!!

• Stayed May 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Located near to main market, this is one of the good resorts in Mahabaleshwar. Hotel staff is prompt and courteous. Rooms & surrounding premises is clean and well maintained.

I booked deluxe pool facing room. The view is good. I felt the size of bathroom and the suite was a bit small. Wall separating bathroom and suite is made of transparent glass and can be covered with louvers.

The spring mattress was bouncy & uncomfortable for me but its matter of personal choice.

Breakfast offered extensive options. The food taste was good. I particularly liked the wood fire pizza.

Hotel has spa, gym, indoor games, kids play area & swimming pool including kids splash pool. All facilities are well maintained.

Overall this is highly recommended resort in Mahabaleshwar.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms offer good view but they are of deluxe type and cost more.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

This is one of the biggest property in Mahabaleshwar. Entrance and reception is grand. Rooms are good, clean and spacious. The best part is everytime I move out of room, housekeeping cleans the room. The breakfast spread is also very good.

Room Tip: Go for pool facing rooms
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Very welcoming, great room with grand view - would like to stay again. The dining experience was very good with careful attention from servers. I went by Trip advisor ratinga and was pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Executive suite with forest view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Recently I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and 04 Days. It is realy good property in terms of cleanliness, space, service, staff etc. Staff is realy hospitable and strength of this hotel. About food I tried both Buffet and Ala Carte. Buffet has good spread however I was more convienced by Ala Carte.
Location is also good market is 1.5 KM on walking distance bt still away from city crowd.
So one can consider for family outing to this hotel. However you need to book the hotel in advance to get good deal bcoz last minute rate are quite high.

Thanks and Regards,
Asim Joshi

Warm regards

Been to Evershine - A Keys Resort? Share your experiences!