We arrived at the Riverside Resort, on 17th February, after a very tiring journey. The Manageress and staff were very welcoming, they helped us to our room which had a balcony over the river. The room was very clean and had a fan and air-conditioning. There were some minor hiccups, but they the staff dealt with them very well. The bridge was being widened so there was quite a bit of noise during the day, but you couldn't really hear it by the pool. There is a nice area in the garden and by the pool to be waited on for food and drinks, and also a terrace were you can eat under the moonlight and by candlelight.
The cuisine was delicious, quite an extensive menu, all cooked to order. I am hoping to return next year at the same time and hopefully the bridge will be finished. Not that it really bothered whilst I was there, but I really enjoyed it there.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Guest House Hotel
- Riverside Guest House Hotel Baga
- Riverside Hotel Baga
- Riverside Guest House Goa/Baga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Guest House with 24 rooms on two floors, situated on the banks of Baga river, 400 mts from Baga Beach, 50 K.M from Airport, 15 K.M from Panaji, 55 K.M from Margao Railway Station. Reception offers money exchange, doctor on call, travel assistance and safe deposit lockers. Rooms are twin or double bedded, partly air-conditioned, ceiling fan, balcony or terrace, shower, WC, hot and cold water. Restaurant & Bar serves multi-cuisine, Goan, Continental, Chinese & Indian. Swimming pool with sun beds and umbrellas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Riverside Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.