We stayed for 4 nights and were very comfortable. On day 1 it rained a lot, so we decided to stay in and order room service. Not only did the waiter carry our tray in the pouring rain, but the food was dry and piping hot. I dont know how he managed that as we were quite a bit away from the kitchen.
There is a chemist and 24 hr grocery store just opposite. Dominoes delivers to the main gate in case you are sick of eating goan food :)
Our room was clean and comfy. The beds could've been a bit softer, but we slept well nevertheless. The rate we got was 3500 inc. taxes and breakfast for 3 people. This is an off season rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ronil is centrally located in Baga and in close proximity to the famous night spots like Tito's Mambos and Kamaki... It is right where the action is. The resort has 2 swimming pools and our refurbished restaurant serves arguably the best Goan food in Baga. One must try the Stuffed Crabs and the Prawn Balchao for sure besides the usual favourites of fish curry and prawn curry... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Keys Resort-Ronil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ronil Beach Hotel Baga
- Ronil Beach Resort Goa
- Ronil Beach Hotel Goa
- Ronil Beach Resort Baga
- Ronil Beach Resort Calangute
- Keys Resort-Ronil Goa/Baga