“a stay to remember..................” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 16 Degrees North

You added 16 Degrees North to your Saves list
16 Degrees North
3.0 of 5 Boutique Hotel   |   574 / 1, Riverside Street, Baga Riverview, Baga 403516, India   |
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Baga
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“a stay to remember..................”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

when i reached the hotel with my pack of friends the hotel look well maintained but the best thing about the hotel was the star class staff. everybody so eager to serve us their best hospitality, truly its a hotel to stay for its comfortable rooms, great sleep, room service, breakfast, swimming pool are few to count. praveen on arrival was there to help us about the bikes, where to go what to see. shailesh , ashton, treza, carol and sorry if forgot someone. kudos to you guys you people made our trip worth ...............priceless thanks and all the best keep up the good work.

Room Tip: take a room on poolside veiw.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hi manohar, I am so happy that my team took good care of you during your recent stay. It's always nice to hear from the guests we have spent time hosting. Hope to meet the same standards on your next visit to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Really good and clean place to stay. A little rough around the edges since its just being completed.Will definitely stay there the next time I'm in Goa. The hotel staff was very supportive n maintained family atmosphere which was very great! Specially one thing i like to share Mr. Pravin and Mr.Ashton is the best host always happy to help with a smile. There is no disbelief, however, that the best stay of the year will be the days that I spent in 16 Degree North.. In my opinion at least visit the place once with your family. Overall i would definitely return to this resort we received admirable customer service from all the team and it was a truly enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Choose premium room of 1 st floor to get swimming pool view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hi Anand, We have noted your "rough around the edges", and thank you looking for that bit thing called perfection. Your reviews inspire us to keep improving and do our best. Looking forward to see you again and to ensure the smoothness. Thanks for your 5/5. It feels great.
Goa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

After a hostel with a compromised comfort in Vagator for a search of a better pace ending up in one of guest house's in Anjuna which unfortunately of everything else being normal I was bothered by insects, I have stopped by the 16 Degrees Hotel to find out how much the room costs here. I was not only greatly met but also got a good deal. The room was perfect with all the comfort needed for a pumpered and picky European. The hotel is new, has a great clean pool, marble floors in a bathroom and wooden one in a room, good taste of styling both decor&colors, friendly and helpful staff. Persons to thank: Mark, Ashton, Theresa, Carol. Thank you.

Strongly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hey Polly, vagator, Anjuna and finally 16 north sounds great in this order. We thank you for selecting our hotel for your stay and happy that my team served you well. Your 5/5 rocks for us. Cheers!
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

i went to the 16 degree north has enjoyed one of my best trip to goa most important i find the place and people og goa is really good and co-operative. 16 degree north is one on the most way of my happiness the room interior was so good and clean i have recived the best services and the guidence by praveen there the food is excellent and hygienic and cheaper is cost as well . i suggest everyone whoever plan to go to goa to enjoy there vacation and time should go to 16 degree north .
Abhishek Jaiswal
Kolkata

Room Tip: Must Go to goa must stay in 16 degree north
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hey abhishek, I am happy you loved your goa stay and my team made you stay comfortable. We value your reviews which help many other guests to know more about us. Thank you for selecting our hotel and looking forward to your next visit. Cheers...pankaj
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

According to me, 16 Degrees North Hotel in Baga, North Goa is awesome hotel to stay. I visited the hotel last week with my friends and more than going out I felt like staying at hotel in Goa. I could even get lot of varieties of food and all the food items are really tasty in this hotel, nice swimming pool, spacious restaurant. More than anything it is very close to Baga beach, Titto's night club, shopping centres etc...

**** I want to really appreciate Carol D' Souza and the team for their best support and assistance every time when I required. I have decided to visit this hotel coming September and I will celebrate my birthday in 16 Degrees North Hotel. ****************All the very best and be happy****************

Thank you.
Sandeep Narayan
Working at Tata Consultancy Services, Process Lead

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hey Sandeep, I am happy you had a good time. Let me know if we can make your birthday celebration special for you and your friends by organizing some exclusive event for you guys. Write me at Pankaj@Aramuc.net
We can also organize a fun package goa trip for your selected office colleagues. Once again, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to host you again. Cheers....Pankaj
Nagpur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The experience at 16 degree north was fabulous and comfortable. We stayed there for six nights we loved every second of it. Room was awesome, adequate classy wooden pieces with modern light arrangements, wash room was clean n spacious. The hotel staff was very supportive n maintained family atmosphere which was very great! Specially one thing i like to share Mr. Pravin is the best host always happy to help with a smile. There is no disbelief, however, that the best stay of the year will be the days that I spent in 16 Degree North.. In my opinion at least visit the place once with your family. Overall i would definitely return to this resort we received admirable customer service from all the team and it was a truly enjoyable experience.
Thanks to the Pravin for another great holiday see you in all November.

Room Tip: choose premium room of 1 st floor to get swimming pool view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hey anand, good to hear that you you had a good time. Encouraged by our guests response like you, we are soon opening two more boutique hotels in candolim and Baga. We would continue to improve and delivering you the best. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to host you again soon. Cheers ..... Pankaj
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

It was my second stay at 16 degrees north. It was last year in the month of may 2012 we stayed here with my family and family of friend. Even this year we stayed here and also brought my friend to this hotel. Starting from the reception, ambiance, room services, attendance everything is excellent. People are very cordial and special reference has to be made of Mr. K Shailesh and Pravin Madgaonkar who were very attentive and always eager to offer the services for knowing if we need anything else apart from the normal services that you may offer. E.g. sight seeing, local travelling on two wheelers etc. etc. Our stay was most enjoyable and we would certainly prefer to staty at 16 degrees north everytime we visit Goa. Keep the best services continued and wish you all a very best of luck and GOD BLESS EACH ONE OF US.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

PKtweets, Owner at 16 Degrees North, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hi prashant, I am delighted you had a great time in goa and liked everything we have tried doing to make it feel a boutique hotel. I am sure you would hv observed many changes from previous year. Your reviews encourages us to improve and bring the best out of us. Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to see you again. Cheers...Pankaj

Been to 16 Degrees North? Share your experiences!